About Barbara 'BJ' Streiff
- Member of the Port Washington Chamber of Commerce
- Ozaukee REALTORS® Association-Board of Directors 2013-2019
- Shorewest Realtors, Cedarburg/Grafton office, Rookie of the Year 2006
- CHMS- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- CSRS- Certified Relocation Specialists
- SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialists
- Shorewest Executive Club Member 2016
- Member of the Ozaukee Realtors Association®
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service®
I believe choosing the right real estate agent is the first step in buying or selling a home. When it comes to deciding which agent to work with, it is all about the details. From listening to the needs and wants of the buyer and seller, to explaining and educating about current market conditions, I am here to help.
For buyers, my sales experience and negotiation skills have proven positive results. For sellers, with the help of the outstanding Shorewest marketing department, I am able to expose their home to the largest number of buyers. My goal is to put my clients' best interests first.
Being able to tell my buyers, "Congratulations, you got the house!" and telling my sellers, "Congratulations, we have an accepted offer!" is what being a Realtor® is all about!